Friday, May 30, 2008

Today's Liberal Thought...

Nobody cares about anybody.

People amaze me. The older I get, the more I see how people really are. And it doesn't matter where you live, or where you are. You can be in a big city...or a ghost town. When it comes down to it, people are basically the same.

My Grandad said it right...he said "When you've got money, everyone's your friend. But when you're down and out, noone wants to have anything to do with you".

I remember growing up in this small town area. I thought people in small towns were basically better people. To be honest, they're not. Everybody uses everybody. It really sickens me what this world's come to.

What happened to the good old days? Maybe now with rising gas prices, inflation, people losing their homes, the war going on and on, people getting fatter, sicker and lazier, and this country being all about the rich man....it'll force people to go back to the way things used to be.

Time will tell...

No comments: