Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Acceptable Sin...

I just wanted to share a thought or two....

What is the Acceptable Sin? Well....to me...it's Obesity. My new documentary short THE ACCEPTABLE SIN explains it perfectly. I really believe there is a direct link between Obesity and Religion. Most religious people are obese, and have gluttony. Our bodies are the temples of God, if you're religious...why would you pollute a sacred temple?

And by slaughtering animals, and putting them in our bodies....we're the tombstones for dead animals. If we stopped killing animals, we could save our lives, and the planet, while ending global warming.

And childhood obesity....if you ask me, is child abuse. More of that to come...

Current TV is premiering our new short for people to see before anyplace else. Here's the link:

http://current.com/items/88931876_the_acceptable_sin

If you watch it, I hope it shocks you, opens your eyes, and makes you think....

Just some thoughts....

No comments: