Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Poor Man Kickin' Along....

Well...another week's gone by....

Times are tough...I'm working this new telemarketing job to pay the bills....it's taking up most of my days....

By the time I get home, I'm pretty drained mentally...it's tought to get things going once I get in the door....

With over 50 websites, each day I try to hit some....but sometimes, I'm just beat and have to let the night go by without getting anything done...

But my Park City days are still paying off...the shorts are still rockin' the fest circuit, I'm building a fan base, editing work, and doing online social networking...trying to get my films out there....

Maybe one day soon, I'll be able to stop working these dinky phone jobs and just work on films....but for right now, I'll just have to live with my film work being seen for free around the world. I've just got to keep doing what I'm doing...and hoping the times will change....

And another week comes....

My Mother, Opal, in THE ACCEPTABLE SIN:

No comments: