Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tough Times as a Filmmaker in the Boonies




These are really tough times....

To be honest, I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't have any money coming in. Deep in dept, living out here in these shacks....here at the library right now on wi-fi to write this....trying to figure things out.

It's amazing what you can get done with next to no money. My 5 short films are still exploding on the festival circuit worldwide; I'm coming into town every couple of days or so here at the library to update a few of our social networks online; trying to promote my Mother Opal's new STRIPPER book as much as I can on the internet; and trying to shoot footage for THE OLD STRIPPER whenever I can. When you're wanting to get things done, you can find ways to get things done. But sometimes, like now, financially, money plays too much of a part sometimes.

Until I can get some money coming in, our mass email service will have to be cancelled. We may have to cancel the dial up internet service out at the shacks. 20 bucks here and there make a difference in these times.

In fact, I don't know if I'm going to be able to stay around here. I'm seriously considering moving back to a big city. I've got to start making some money. And there's no jobs around here. If I want to work, I'm going to have to move to a big city. And just try to do and make these projects as I can.

I've got to figure out what to do....

Watch our new BOOK TRAILER of Opal's book THOUGHTS OF A STRIPPER at:




Click Here for Opal's new book STRIPPER: A MOTHER'S STORY
Jack's new V-Log SON OF A STRIPPER:



Jack and Opal's new Podcast of THE OLD STRIPPER:








Jack's feature film THE OLD STRIPPER on Indiegogo:

No comments: